Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Episode 3: Feeling Dorky and Lots of Goof Ups



Show Notes

Finished Objects:

Kenobi Jacket by Norah Gaughan
Knitscene Spring 2007
Yarn--Adrienne Vittadini Trina
Needles--Size US 9/5.5 mm and US 7/4.5 mm

Mirian Cowl by Jane Richmond
Yarn--Mirasol Ushya
Needles--Size US 15 (10 mm)

Cauchy Socks by Cookie A. from Sock Innovations
Yarn--Dragonfly Fibers Djinni in Robin's Egg.
Needles--Size US 1/2.25 mm

WIPs:

Turtle by Lisa Earle
Yarn--KnitPicks CotLin in Linen.
Needles--size US 3/3.25 mm

Mistake Rib Scarf by Stephen Jones
Yarn--100% Alpaca sort weight from Big Willows Alpaca Ranch in Mesick, Mich.
Needles--Size US 6/4 mm

Log Cabin Blanket
Yarn--Sirdar Escape
Needles--Size US 10/6 mm

Candy Cane Socks
Basic socks fromAnn Budd's Knitters Handy Book of Patterns.
Yarn--Holiday Yarns in Candy Cane
Needles--Size US 1/2.25 mm

Stash:

Crown Mountain Farms Cormo in Annunaki on Tiamat

Babble
Turns out I blogged about dorks three times at the beginning of my blog career. My post about why I love dorks, post about famous cute dorks and my post about my self-declared "Love a Dork Day."

Lisa Shroyer's blog post about using yarn before it is discontinued.

2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I love your podcast!! Its so much fun to visit with you and see what you're working on.

Have fun in Chicago!

tiger_beat said...

I'm really enjoying these!