Friday, October 12, 2007

Knitting Saves the Day

I watched the last 15 minutes of the new ABC show Pushing Daisies last Wed. It was kind of cute. But what really caught me was that a male character, a detective, who doesn't enjoy knitting in public, says the voice over, but who always carries needles lest he encounter a dropped stitch (or something along those lines), pulled out a pair of long metal needles to poke through the body bags that he and two others were tied up and stuck in and about to die in a crash test car.

So the knitting dude saved them all!

I don't know too much else about the show, though it did seem cute. I'll try to catch a whole episode next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched this week yet, was that in the first episode? I missed it if it was. I'll have to watch it again!

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Hahhaha...I missed that one. What night is it on?

KnitPastis said...

I hardly ever have the tv on these days. If I do, I will have to try and catch this show.

Unknown said...

Hi Theresa! I just had a thought and put two and two together to realize you are the same Theresa at the Baltimore Knitting Meetup Group...had I ever looked carefully at your links, I would have realized that! Just wanted to tell you that I read your blog (and tend to lurk) and that I love your pumpkin. I kept thinking of it last night and wished that I'd seen those at Stitches.