Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy Birthday, Burrito!

Today is my little burrito's first birthday.

We celebrated with G's family on Friday. I made an apple cake with maple frosting. It was so good. I will definitely be baking it again. And I will be doing more baking from scratch in the future.

As you can see he really enjoyed the cake!

Henry's birthday 023

Other things he likes: dogs, melon, climbing up the stairs, balls, crawling away from me while he laughs, trashing my office and smiling at his mama and dada.

And here he is in a year of knits.

In his Yoda costume for Halloween:

Yoda smiling

And more recently "petting" Yoda:
Henry's birthday 028

In his winter hat:
in hat

In the Duffle Coat Sweater. Picture was taken in December.
in Mommy's sweater

No recent pictures of him in knitting. But I leave you with this adorable one. Ah! My baby.
Henry's birthday 052

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday Henry! Sorry I had to miss knitting last night. Myhusband is a scout leader and had to finish up some paperwork with a boy that he has been mentoring toward the rank of Eagle Scout. Since Boy Scouts of America says no adult can be alone with any scout, I was pressed into service to be the "chaperone". It needed to be done last night because the kid is turning 18 on Friday and everything must be submitted before the 18th birthday. I had a feeling it was going to happen, but I really wanted to be at Panera instead!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a good one!

Pheelya said...

Too cute!!!!!

mel said...

Aw! Happy (belated!) birthday little burrito :) He is too cute!

Sarah said...

Oh, I just LOVE the Yoda costume. That's so cute, it's ridiculous.

littlelixie said...

What a lucky baby - having all those great knits! Don;t forget to post once a week during secret pal. It helps your pal spoil you most effectively. Lix (SP Hostess)

Jody said...

Wow - I can't believe it's been a year already! Happy birthday little guy!