At last, here are some pictures of my wedding wrap. Again, I don't know if the stitch has a name, it is knit two together yarn over across row, except the first and last stitch. It produces a lovely, old-fashioned look, I think. Especially in this Manos cotton. So pretty and so soft!
The pattern is so simple and very easy. But I've had some problems b/c the ends were slipping off my straight needles (I should have used circular, as this is just a tough too long for my longest straight ones). I managed to get all the stitches back on w/o dropping any. Or so I thought. On Sat., while knitting in the car (mom was driving), I noticed that I had dropped the first stitch of a row, several rows back. I was so mad. I didn't think I could fix it b/c the yarn overs make it hard to see where the stitch was. But I didn't want to start all over. And I didn't want to continue and decide later to rip it out. So, I let it sit and then on Sunday in the airport, I decided to just try to rip to the mistake and fix. And I was able to! I know this is not the most complicated fix, but it was a milestone for my knitting to be able to fix something harder than garter stitch. Yeah!