Monday, October 05, 2009

Grab bags!

I have gone crazy over this easy bag pattern. It's a great fabric stash buster. I think it's the perfect size for a sock in progress or another small project. Plus, it could double as a little evening bag. The pattern calls for batting, which would make a stiffer, heavier bag. But I prefer my project bags to be as smooshy as possible so I can stuff them into a bigger bag.

grab bags

I sent the purple one to my secret pal. I gave the turqoise one to the owner of my LYS, which is sadly closing.

The black one is mine. And I'll be making many more of these!

iphone_pic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute, Theresa! I agree on smooshiness for project bags...I like to keep one in my purse for waiting times and it works much better if they smoosh. Hey, one of those would be perfect for your new spindle and some fiber!

sarah said...

Oh, you enabler, you. I think we're even- steven for the spinning lesson now; you've made me want to pull out my sewing machine.