Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Flowers and Yarn

Having fun w/ a flickr toy. Here are some recent pix of flowers from my garden and yarn from my stash (to upload into Ravelry. Yeah! Got my invite in June, am still organizing my stash to upload. I am tawitham there.)

I finally made a photo mosaic. So pretty. And some are Project Spectrum worthy, no?

I am thinking of packing the brown Manos cotton stria (second row, middle column) to start a little summer something on my vacation next week. I leave Friday night for two weekends and five weekdays full of swimming, reading, shopping (already scoped out the yarn stores) and of course, knitting, in Elk Rapids, Michigan w/ my family.

flowers and yarn

How many projects to pack? I'll probably bring more than I need just to have some variety.

Be back in mid-August!

2 comments:

Ragan said...

Lovely lilies!!! Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having an EXCELLENT vacation Theresa :)

Great photo montage - I need to figure out how to do that!