Sunday, November 04, 2012

Episode 30: I Bought Yarn!



What I'm Wearing;
Infinitude Scarf by Jeni Chase in Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend.

FO:
Simple Lines Baby Hats by Heather Tucker in Louisa Harding Yarns Kashmir DK

WIPs:
a thousand splendid suns by cecilia florin in Squoosh Fiberarts Rapture Sweet Potato

Geoff's Christmas socks in The Sanguine Gryphon Eidos

Stash:

Babble:
Book I talked about:
Heritage Collection: WWI & WWII: Two Wars. Two Needles. One Extraordinary Response to War by Rohn Strong.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Congratulations on your cephelapod prize!

I've done a few projects with a turned hem. I've decided it's easier to do a provisional cast on, and then just knit the stitches from the first row with the stitches from the current row - no biasing, no fiddling with stitches. (And I cast on provisionally by casting on with scrap yarn and then just knit with the working yarn. I'm lazy like that!)