Thursday, August 10, 2006

Quick Post

I don't have time for a lengthy post today. And there will be no pictures. But there has been progress on the sock! However, pictures will have to wait til Monday.

Tomorrow I am off to Maine for a wedding. Not looking forward to a loooong time spent in airports. But, hey, I'll get a lot more done on my sock, right?

I had a great time Monday night at the Columbia Knit Nite. Learn more about it from Lolly or Laura. They both have info on their sidebars.

It's such a fun group of women! All knitting, all laughing, all the time (well, most of the time).

At the end of the evening, Jolene (who I share an anniversary with, granted a few years apart!) mentioned that she is having a lemonade stand this weekend with her family. The proceeds are going to leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma research. Find out more on Amie's blog.

2 comments:

chacha / Jen said...

I had to miss this week's Knit Nite, but hopefully I'll see you at the next one... and yay for sock progress!

Coleen said...

I hope you have a great time in Maine. I'm still bummed I missed knit nite. Hope to see you at the next one!