Saturday, July 22, 2006

Catching Up

I am very behind on blog updates. More than a month has passed since my last update and a lot happened since then. But instead of going into a lengthy, wordy report, instead, I present a photo journal of my past month and a half.

I knitted in public on June 10.



We got married.



We went to the beach on our honeymoon.



I bought yarn. I call it Cape Cod blue. It reminds me of the sky and the sea there. So very blue. It is a soft, chunky merino. I love it.





I loved Cape Cod.







Geoff bought me flowers to put in the new vases we got for our wedding:



I've been knitting, but not getting anything done. Yet. Yesterday, I had a lovely afternoon knitting with some of the Baltimore Knitting Meetup girls, including Elinor and Heather. It was fun, but I was not having a good knitting day. I started a scarf in Karabella for G, but didn't like it on the needles. I want to see it on smaller needles. Then I started my first sock ever, but had to rip it out. Twice. I need to start again, at the computer looking at that turtorial I found a few months ago.

6 comments:

Coleen said...

Hi Theresa!
We're meeting up at Panera in Columbia at 7 on Monday 7/24 if you would like to join us.

Love your pics!

Laura said...

Knitting issues seem to plague me lately too. I am hoping my current project will give me my knitting mojo back.

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the wedding.

Love the Cape Cod photos!

Good luck with the scarf & sock!

Lolly said...

Busy life!! Congrats on the wedding and the lovely honeymoon. Looks like a grand time ;)

Hope to see you again at one of the knit nites!

Elinor said...

Wedding picture so cute! Squee!

Jamie said...

Oh, my! I'm so late in seeing this entry! What beautiful pics. Congratulations again.