Monday, February 12, 2007

Uniquely Me


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
7
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



My first name is common enough:
There are 406,457 people in the U.S. with the first name Theresa.
Statistically the 137th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Theresa are female.

But my last name is rare:
There are 5,009 people in the U.S. with my last name
Statistically the 6,885th most popular last name. (tied with 52 other last names)

But if I go by my maiden name, then I am not so unique; there are 73 of us. That's cause there are 53,994 people with that last name in the U.S.

But then I checked my friend L's name and it said there were 0 people in the U.S. with that name. In fact, my OTHER friend L doesn't exist either, according the site. So, it seems howmanyofme.com is not very accurate. Either that or it can't process Russian names.

No comments: